Description of Sanaky 100 GPD RO Water Purifier
The Sanaky 100 GPD is a top-of-the-line water purification system made in Vietnam. This reliable and efficient model comes with a 12-month product warranty, ensuring peace of mind. A 6-stage purification process guarantees clean and healthy drinking water. The reserve tank has an impressive capacity of 15 liters. Invest in the Sanaky S1 for a trustworthy and convenient solution to drinking water.
1st stage: 10A PP sediment filter in a blue housing
2nd Stage: 10A GAC filter in a blue housing
3rd Stage: 10A CTO filter in a blue housing
4th Stage: Membrane
5th stage: T33A Post Filter
Benefits Of Reverse Osmosis Water:
- Ensures that all drinking water is completely safe.
- The RO system treats water in such a way that it is virtually risk-free, allowing the human body to avoid all forms of water-borne illnesses.
- Water that is pure and clean aids in the improvement of the immune system.
- Ensures 100 percent safe drinking water, removing any concerns regarding clean water.
- The RO system purifies water by removing chlorine and bacterial pollutants, making it safe, clean, and tasty.
- The Reverse Osmosis system purifies water to a high level of safety, allowing the human body to avoid all sorts of waterborne infections.
- Faucet: Goose Type One Hand SS
- Purification Technology: Reverse Osmosis
- Pressure Tank Capacity: 15 Liters
- Production Capacity: 100 GPD ( 375 ± Liters per Day)
- Manufactured By: Vietnam Korea & Taiwan (Joint Venture)
- Water Connection Size: 10 mm Food Grade White Color PVC Pipe
- Operating Power: 230V (DC-24V 1.2mA)
- Certifications: SASO, ISO14001, ISO9001
Purification Stages of Sanaky 100 GPD
- 1st Stage: 5 Micron Sediment (PP)
- 2nd Stage: Carbon (OCB)
- 3rd Stage: Carbon (CTO)
- 4th Stage: RO Element (Membrane)
- 5th Stage: Test/Post Carbon(T-33)
- 6th Stage: Mineral Filter Cartridge
Find out More From Sanaki Water Purifier