Processing details of Sanaky 100 GPD RO Water Purifier
There are five stages for Sanaky 100 GPD RO Water Purifier, below are the processing details:
1st stage: Polypropylene sediment filter (standard and high capacity) – eliminates dust, particles, and rust. Protects and extends the membrane’s and system’s life.
2nd and 3rd stages: Premium extruded carbon block – removes chlorine, flavors, aromas, cloudiness, and colors. VOC and other common pollutants are also removed from the water.
4th stage: 22 layers of reverse osmosis membrane with high rejection. Removes up to 95% of total dissolved solids (TDS) as well as impurities including arsenic, lead, fluoride, chromium, radium, germs, viruses, and more. Advanced coconut shell refining carbon – Total Contamination.
5th stage: The removal filter gets rid of any lingering odors in the tank.
1st stage: 10A PP sediment filter in a blue housing
2nd Stage: 10A GAC filter in a blue housing
3rd Stage: 10A CTO filter in a blue housing
4th Stage: membrane
5th stage: T33A Post Filter
Benefits Of Reverse Osmosis Water:
- Ensures that all drinking water is completely safe.
- The RO system treats water in such a way that it is virtually risk-free, allowing the human body to avoid all forms of water-borne illnesses.
- Water that is pure and clean aids in the improvement of the immune system.
- Ensures 100 percent safe drinking water, removing any concerns regarding clean water.
- The RO system purifies water by removing chlorine and bacterial pollutants, making it safe, clean, and tasty.
- The Reverse Osmosis system purifies water to a high level of safety, allowing the human body to avoid all sorts of waterborne infections.
Faucet: Goose Type One Hand SS
Purification Technology: Reverse Osmosis
Pressure Tank Capacity: 15 Liters
Production Capacity: 100 GPD ( 375 ± Liters per Day)
Manufactured By: Vietnam Korea & Taiwan (Joint Venture)
Water Connection Size: 10 mm Food Grade White Color PVC Pipe
Operating Power: 230V (DC-24V 1.2mA)
Certifications: SASO, ISO14001, ISO9001
1st Stage: 5 Micron Sediment (PP)
2nd Stage: Carbon (OCB)
3rd Stage: Carbon (CTO)
4th Stage: RO Element (Membrane)
5th Stage: Test/Post Carbon(T-33)
6th Stage: Mineral Filter Cartridge